Re: (TFT) A special humour game

Ah, our old friend Klez.  He's back.  Yes he's a "special humor game" indeed.  Very, very special.  So Klez, howya doin?

K: "I am being fine.  Please execute the enclosed .vbs
    file to play a special game."

No thanks.  I thought you'd run out of steam by now, but I guess not.

K: "No, not in a least.  I am fine.  Please run the enclosed
    .exe to chat with nude teen moviestars!"

Er, maybe later.  Well, glad you checked in.  Gotta be going...

K: "Please do not be going just yet.  I have a .pif file for
   you about that memo, the one you sent.  The one you sent
   earlier."

Sigh.