Re: (TFT) TFT fans, represent!

TFT fan said it rocked.  Others chimed in.  No
dissent.

Somebody posted a link to the rules PDF'd on a
website, and the moderators pulled the thread.  Not
the link, the whole thread.

At least, that's what they _Want_ you to believe.  _I_
know it's just another example of the Illuminati
suppressing transmission of the gospel of TFT. :)

There were some interesting attempts to summarise
TFT's rules... "2d6 vs stat", "Skills give +1", etc.
It was kinda sad, these were the folk praising TFT,
but they were so far off the mark.  You can tell they
haven't cracked the books in ages.