(TFT) TFT collection sale lottery

I've received a few responses already, so I thought I'd get moving on this.  I'll start with the Core Rules as follows

$15  MicroGame #6  Wizard...Counters (cut), original book but map is missing.  [I've added a well used wizard map]

$15 Advanced Wizard...Good condition

$15 Advanced Melee...Good condition [some cover wear, and stain on back cover]

$20 In The Labrynth...Good condition [significant cover wear]

$30 In The Labrynth....[mint condition, never used in play]

Anyone who e-mails me through Sunday October 5th will be  included in the drawings to purchase these items.  That should give everyone enough time to check their e-mails.  Then on the 6th my wife will pick from a hat, and I'll contact everyone involved with the results.

Then I'll post the next batch - the "modules" and death test series.

Then in the third batch, everything else - more micros and the interplays.

It will take three tries to get to everything, so have patience please.

Regards,
John