Re: FW: (TFT) Gandalf Falls

('Dying') Absolutely, a bit like Dr Who and his 12 lives. A slight problem
in analogies, Gandalf has to be reincarnated to go from Grey to White,
whereas Saruman just has an attack of hubris to become S. the Many Coloured.
Also a bit of discontinuity how Saruman dies by being stabbed by Grima (a
bureaucrat with little experience)?

Incidentally, I agree about Balrogs not flying. I think in the Silmarillion
the only bad things from Morgoths army flying are the dragons. Also, there
is a description of balrogs using maces (which makes a change from the
Sword/whip thing).
Cas