Re: (TFT) Gandalf Falls

rsmith writes:
My understanding is that Gandalf survived the fall,
chased the balrog up Durin's Stair and killed it on the mountain top. There Gandalf died, but was reserrected by the gods for a short time to help fight the war against Sauron.

That was my take as well.  He fell from the bridge,
battled up the Endless Stair, slaying the Balrog at
the top.  Something happened to him there, he fell
unconscious, into a coma, died, whatever.  I *do*
seem to recall him saying the phrase "... naked, I
was sent back for a time ..." But I have idea who sent him back. Dan =====