(TFT) SOLO III, part 347

Solo III
Demon World
Part 047

Gail doesn't know what to say. Ada feels uneasy, but speaks. "I didn't think you even wanted me to check in on the kids. Let alone take any of them anywhere." Uncle looks to Ada, and responds to this. "I see, so you still trust that I have a plan. But not so much that you aren't willing to risk it a little. That doesn't answer my question though. Why haven't either of you brought any of the kids home." Gail finds her voice. "That's not a fair question. I've been wanting to ask YOU that. Why all these pirates. Why not just make a gate somewhere and take the kids home. And now were mixed up with people who wrap children down in chains. It doesn't make any sence." Uncle nods. "A gate to where. What one gate will get our kids home. They come from all over six different contenints. And even if we spend years making gates, and we get them home. Wont there just be more shipped to the island." Gail has an insight. "I know. I'll go back to the kitchen. Turn into a dragon, and have four of the kids ride on my back. Then I will take them for an astral ride, and deliver them to their families one at a time. I bet I could get everyone home inside of a week." Uncle gives a small smile. "I suspected that is what you were thinking of with your visits to see the kids every night. But that still leaves all the kids who will be sold to demons on the morrow. And the day after." Uncle settles back on the table. Pulling his second leg up and sitting fully on it. He looks at the dragon's heart in his hand like he is talking to it. "These pirates are experts and getting kids back home. This is what they do." As he speaks the three of you follow his words in the form of astral dragons. Seeing the places he speaks of.

David Michael Grouchy II