From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Dan Tulloh
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 4:45 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Secondary Strike --> Rick's thoughts.

What about using a reverse form of this talent to develop some kind
of a kata?  Would be especially useful with the UC talents, staffs or
nunchuks.  i.e., if you strike and do damage, you can roll to strike
again at adjDX-2 to do additional damage.  If you damage the enemy
again, you can roll again - each time adding in a cumulative -2 to DX.

Of course, you could use different DX adjustments based upon
different weapons.  UC weapons might get a -2, staffs a -3, some
other weapon might get a -4.

just another off-the-wall idea ....