RE: (TFT) Magic Item Economics

From: "Ty Beard" <tbeard@tyler.net>

Has anyone put together a spreadsheet on the costs of producing TFT magic
items? I was about to do so, but I don't want to duplicate effort.

Ty,
Not a spread sheet per se. But I do have a program that lets you make a magic item out of almost anything.

It automatically stacks the enchantments in the most cost effective order. It gives the cost to make including the cost of the underlying item in special cases like note D. And you can set the DX of the lead wizard and find out how many weeks it actually took him to make the item.

http://www.branya.com/wizard_lab_intro.htm

   David Michael Grouchy II