(TFT) In praise of Hiquet

I've got to pipe up with praise, too.  Rick, you've
done a great job of hanging threads off these NPCs,
the sort of threads PCs can later trip over.

Hiquet is too dark for my taste, and too magicked for
my sense of TFT, but the setting shows the care it was
given.

Please, don't take a lack of cheering for a lack of
interest.