Re: (TFT) Changes..

On Mon, 10 May 2004 16:43:45 -0500
Martin Gallo <martimer@pop.mindspring.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to stop getting these messages and still stay
> subscribed to this list? While I am happy to not be getting any live
> condoms, I think I might be happier not knowing that did not get a
> live condom.

Fortunately, I have the list software strip all attachments, so there
was no chance of seeing what alive_condom.com really is!

Unfortunately, short of reaching through the wire and strangling the
git who is so clueless they don't even know their computer is infected,
there's not a whole lot I can do beyond what I'm trying now.