Re: (TFT) Dinosaurs for TFT

From: "Cas and Lisa \(also Silvia, Max & Viveka\) Liber"
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 07:08:37 +1000

>I felt that the fencing talent accurately conveyed the increased
ability of
>the big sickle claw of fiinding a weak spot and potentially
disemboweling
>the victim (which might be an unpleasnat surprise for jaded 45 pt
characters
>:)

My reasoning is more along the lines of your dinner brute force
type of thing. Unless the dino is Utahraptor sized or in a pack I
dont think that humans in a group would be prey. Now seperate them
or have one lag behind when injured...............

Robert Morger
Pangaea_TFT Fantasy RPG adventure
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pangaea_TFT/
Subscribe:  Pangaea_TFT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com