Re: (TFT) Doing damasge modernly

From: "Charles Gadda" <cgadda@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:44:36 -0800

Basically that old style armor is not very efficient at absorbing
the blow of a bullet as some of the more modern armors are. In
plate armor for instance even if the bullet did not penetrate the
metal, the bullet would still expend its energy in a generally
small area. The resulting bow would closely match that of a sledge
hammer or mace blow. Such blows are just as likely to kill you as
a cutting or penetrating blow would, it just may take more time.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net