Re: (TFT) Marauder Power Suit.

> I stand corrected :) but I interpret all that as offensive power
> not defensive. It never said that a single tank or other weapon
> for that matter couldn't take a MI Trooper, it just states that a
> single trooper could take on a squadron of tanks and destroy them.
> I believe that one of my Marauder suits with correct weapon load
> out, not counting nukes, could do the job as is.  (Just how many
> tanks in a Squadron anyway?)

That may be. A Squadron of tanks (see Brits in WW2, or some Cold War US
formations) tends to be about a company or larger - about 15 to 22 tanks.

> And the only way to deal with them from aircraft is through
> saturation bombing. In other words they arent an easy target to
> hit.

Well that line reinforces to me the idea that they would be extremly hard
to crack, since infantry in body armor is quite vulnerable to 20th Century
air strikes, and certainly to space-age ones, unless it was very very
tough, or at least, that's how I read it.

> The only reference to defensive power is the Knights of the Round
> Table reference and my pwer suits are better armored than full
> platemail. Although I am doing play testing to see how well
> balanced the new stuff is.

Ok, cool. Just offering my own take for what it's worth.

PvK