Re: (TFT) Melee counter sheet?

Unfortunately I have no baggie full of melee counters (I lost them 3 yrs ago, they were in my car when it got totalled, and I was unable to retrieve them) but you might find this site helpful

http://www.deiker.net/tft.html

It has a pdf containing the counters from melee.

-- Robert Hilton <robertbhilton@yahoo.com> wrote:
I recently purchased Melee, but the counters are
missing.  Does anyone know where I can find a pdf of
the counter sheet, or have a baggie of counters that
they no longer need?  Thanks.