Re: (TFT) Joe Hartley and TFT Nightcrawlers --> (Joe's Bane)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:37:09 -0800
Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>   I also would like to thank Joe for his work in
> maintaining the TFT list.
>
> 	A large blind Nematode like creature that
> lives in swamps.  It attacks at night.  Also known
> as Myocst, Wet Worms or Joe's Bane.

Awwww, you shouldn't have!

OK, a blanket "you're welcome" goes here, and we can dispense with the
remainder of the thanks!

Rick, the Cidri zoo is in need of another expansion thanks to all the
beasts you've added.  It's great to see TFT continually expand thanks to
folks like yourself.  Now if I could only find some time to play a game...