Re: (TFT) Heretical notion

> From: "Marc Gacy" <mgacy@maad.com>
> I have three threads here. The first thread is
> Has anyone used the Starleader: Assault rules, grafted
> onto TFT to make an SF game?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

S:A is pretty much unworkable, IMHO.  A much better idea
can found found in one of the Interplay mags, forget
which one.  I think a complete TOC for Interplay is now
online.  Anyway, the IP article was clearly a sales pitch
by one TFT:SF player to write up his ideas on moving TFT
to the SF arena but it had a nice list of Talents and
other things which might be enough to get you started in
that direction.

> The second thread is
> Has anyone ever heard of hidden/lost/bootleg/design
> versions of Conquerors of Underearth or other Star-
> leader RPG components?

Can't say I have.

Dan