(TFT) In defense of Geekyness.

Hi Justin,
   Tho I have warm and high regard for you,
I am afraid I must disagree with you on
this one.

   Playing with science ideas in a fantasy
world can be a source of ideas.  The way
that the inwards of the hollow world works
is interesting.  It sounds like a cool and
different place to play.  I regret never
getting around to pursuing the idea and
basing a campaign there.

   Anything that adds variety to the it is
like the middle ages / tolkien genericness
of most campaigns is to be welcomed.

   Warm regards, Rick