(TFT) Now for some seriousness

Just Joshing!  Coming from the Loyal Order of Dweebs, we were just testing how serious you geeks were;)  Nuff said!!!  Keep up the good work and have fun!

Now to be serious, now that I caught your attention.  I have mentioned this before.  There are a lot of folks (except for Rick and Charles who responded to my geek blathering) have the bad habit of just pasting their response on another's email.  I have seen many a response pasted on a response, pasted on a response, pasted on a response, etc,etc,etc,etc.......   Boy, that is horrible email etiquette.  What you are saying to your readers is they are mentally incompetant and can not remember earlier email messages.  It's OK, to do small cut and pastes for reference but not the whole blasted email.  Notice I didn't attach or paste Rick or Charles response to my Geek letter.  Because I know you are all smart enough to remember the earlier post.

The reason I am ranting is because when I read these posts they have become almost unintelligible.  This is a turn off for me and I am sure a few others.

Yours in Cidri and still lurking,

Justin

P.S.  Rick, thank you for the complement!  Oh! and Joe, thank you for this forum.