RE: (TFT) new scenarios?

How far along are you in your scenario? There have been several nice postings along this line.

Could it be that the "first" version can be made as a basic programmed adventure, then after feedback and reflection, evolve it into a "GM notes" version?

ABR

Right now, it could go either way. In other words, I have a bunch of notes that I need to type up; and I can do so either way: as a programmed adventure or as GM notes.

Also, and this is to everyone, thank you for your enthusiastic response. :-) I will probably type up a solo adventure first. I'll let you know when I'm done, which may be a few weeks (till I get everyting else on my desk done). Thanks again !

--John