(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #699

Ty accused me:
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:53:20 -0500
From: "Ty Beard" <tybeard@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: (TFT) New Campaign
.... This is where you guys come in. I want to run some good
old TFT adventures with his rules and I'm confident that you rules lawyering
chiselers will stress the rules in ways that the designer could never have
foreseen.

Guilty as charged.

1) When designing a character, why would I ever take Axe+1 or Sword+1, instead of adding that point to ST instead? I get to use a bigger Axe or Sword, *and* I am harder to kill, if I take the ST.

2) Using Ty's modifications #4, if I'm designing a new, flexible character, I have the option to spend one character point for "Wizard" (and get *all* spells up to my IQ) or spend *two* character points for individual spells. I know which *I'd* choose.

To that end, I am preparing a Great New Dungeon. It is known as Carn's Dungeon
of Despair and Hopelessly Vile, Bloody Death. The first level has 140+ rooms,
which perhaps will give you some idea of my megalomania. Obviously, you have
no chance of survival.

"What are we waiting for?"

Can I get in on this? I'm assuming it's PBEM?

--
					- Mark
			210-522-6025, temporary cell 240-375-2995