Re: (TFT) Help Me...

Ty,
Do you have all the  counters?  I am something of a Luddite, but I imagine my wife could scan some counter sheets for me if I ask nicely.

I have uncut sheets for :
Death Test
Grail Quest
Orb Quest
And Dragons of the UnderEarth

I have cut out counters for:
Master of the Amulets
and Wizard

which I could also ask my wife to scan, though it might be a little trickier.

John

-- "Ty Beard" <tybeard@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Please help. I need high quality scans (300 dpi+) of the countersheets from
the following TFT adventures:

Death Test
Death Test II
Grail Quest
Treasure of the Silver Dragon
Security Station
Unicorn Gold
Master of the Amulets
Orb Quest

Also, any links to new TFT-style countersheets are appreciated. I am going to
start a new campaign in the future and I want to use counters instead of
miniatures. Sadly, my TFT counters have long departed this world. I can take
the scans in any format, but TIFF is the best. Also, since the counters were
printed in a single color, B&W scans are fine. If you scan in B&W, 600 dpi
scans would be fabulous.

Any help is appreciated.

--Ty