(TFT) Leo's Request

Leo,

I am honored by your excellent editorial efforts.  I
still lurk through the digests.  You are welcome to
place my adventure on your site as long as no money
changes hands, which I'm sure it won't because you are
a man of honor.  Also understand that I am planning to
convert these for Pocket Universe and probably WHFRP.

BTW, I have another solo adventure called I believe
The Adventure also posted to the list.

I may post it again soon if I can find it.  Otherwise
look through the archives.

How did it play?  I know it need a number or two
tweeked and maybe you caught them.  I know someone
else on the list did.  But I can't remember if I fixed
them.

Yours in Cidri,

Justin Grabowski