Re: (TFT) Should talents be linked to attributes?

> I think this will help balance players a bit better or maybe not.
> I hope to find out in the near future.

Balance what?

> So what are your thought?

Short answer: don't like it.

Longer answer: But then, I don't like any of the skill inflation systems.
One of the postive points, for me, of TFT is that you don't have  pages
and pages of junk on the character sheets. It means that players must play
the character. They have no alternative. Extra numbers do not add to
roleplay.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com