Re: (TFT) Should talents be linked to attributes?

From: raito@raito.com
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:11:31 -0500 (CDT)

>> I think this will help balance players a bit better or maybe not.
>> I hope to find out in the near future.
>
>Balance what?

Have you ever run across a PC that is very high in IQ but lacking
in ST and DX but is rich in talents that are better suited to
these attributes?

>> So what are your thought?
>
>Short answer: don't like it.
>
>Longer answer: But then, I don't like any of the skill inflation
systems.
>One of the postive points, for me, of TFT is that you don't have
 pages
>and pages of junk on the character sheets. It means that players
must play
>the character. They have no alternative. Extra numbers do not add to
>roleplay.
>
>Neil Gilmore
>raito@raito.com

Great isn't nice to have a game that can go either way.

Robert Morger
Boerne, TX
You never cross the same river twice.
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement
and the thrill of creative effort.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net