(TFT) Call for Errata

Hey all...

I've been a lurker on this list for a while and I've seen many good ideas posted here. Keep up the good work.

I'm building a personal cd of any and all TFT material I can get my hands on (digital and hardcopy).

My request to this list is for MicroQuest errata. The only errata I have is Master of the Amulets errata from Interplay #6 and Tollenkar's Lair errata from Designers Notes and Errata For The Fantasy Trip from TSG #29 and (http://www.reese.org/tft/designnt.htm).

Anything members of this list can provide me or lead me to would be appreciated.

Jeff M.   jhereg10@comcast.net