Re: (TFT) Woodsmen Ranger talents.

I think most of them are already covered by standard talents
for the most part but here is my thoughts.

A ranger would be expert in one hand weapon and the bow.

A ranger should have tracking to the nth degree.

A ranger would have climbing and silent movement.

He would specialize in the combat against one species over all others

He would have wilderness survival skill

He should be able to commune with animals in his home territory
(or at least be able to tell if something is going on by their actions)

He should have expert horsemanship only one better maybe
something like trick riding.
Anyway thats my thoughts for now.

Robert Morger
Pangaea_TFT Fantasy RPG adventure