RE: Re: (TFT) Rant riposte

> In that context, one fear that is hard to beat is that I am trapped in a >
universe created by you, which is all about how many conformist groups >
everyone manages to join. ;-)
Peter,
    Good one  :-)

    My vision of followership, has a few minor distinctions that make it ...
well ... un-normal.  The higher point character is the follower.  As in,
followership is considered a higher level of skill.  Anyone can lead.  It's
the quality of the followers that will factor success.  So it's not so much
conformity as willingness to help the less experienced.  Maybe I should use a
specific example.  The Seven Samurai comes to mind, and their service to the
villagers.  In fact most classic adventure patrons are weak in combat and hire
the team for that reason.

David Michael Grouchy II