Re: (TFT) Wargame 5 --> Wizards in TFT Wargame --> aiming.

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 22:19, ErolB1@aol.com wrote:
> I've also expanded the rule, in Advanced Melee, about getting a bonus for
> extra time. ...
>
> IMC I've extended it to spellcasting and  boosted the bonus (but limited it
> to one extra turn only). The bonus in Etan for aiming 1 turn is +4 Dx with
> melee attacks, spells, and rifles, +2 Dx for crossbows and for guns other than
> rifles, and +1 Dx for all other ranged attacks.
>
> Erol

I've stuck closer to the book.

+1 DX for one turn of aiming.
+2 DX for two turns of aiming.
+3 DX for 6 turns of aiming (when allowed).

Spell casters are allowed these bonuses (I was trying to
make the DX 10 and 11 wizards a little bit more viable.)

However you can not always get the +3 bonus, thing have
to be pretty calm and some what special to allow you to
aim that long.

Rick.