(TFT) TFT Healing

I think TFT intentionally lacks a healing spell, and I appreciate the effect of having limited healing abilities. It has major effects on the world, and on play, which I tend to prefer to games with easy healing spells, which I have also played (e.g. GURPS Magic). I think too much healing actually removes a lot from play, such as the meaningfulness of major injuries, the usefulness of hireling (cough) fodder, less than all-or-nothing consequences of combat, the value of healing potion as an expensive resource, reward and expense, etc. Easy magic healing tends to make the consequences of risk-taking too weak and temporary for my tastes. It becomes harder for players to learn lessons without actually getting player characters completely killed, and the results of an adventure become much more all-or-nothing. That's sort of my perspective.