  From: Lloyd Weber
  To: tft@brainiac.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:32 PM
  Subject: Re: (TFT) Hail TFT List

  Hail Rick - and hail list!. I just joined the list a few days ago myself,
and I'm also glad to see an active group of TFT fans. I started playing the
original Melee when it came out and couldn't wait for Wizard. I've always
loved the simplicity of the system - its like a computer language: a few
reserved keywords can be put together to make as rich a system as you like.

  As of the last couple weeks I'm working on a project to be able to play
Melee/Wizard online, arena combat against a few friends, if nothing else. If I
ever come up with anything interesting I'll let the list know ;)

  Lloyd

  LifeIsFun@aol.com wrote: Please forgive me for starting a thread without the
slighest idea of  exactly
  how many other TFT fans are subscribed to this list.  If I am  posting out
of
  turn, please allow my ignorance to pass just this once.  I  promise to learn
  quickly!

  I am reasonably excited to find a set of peers who still enjoy TFT  gaming.