Re: (TFT) TFT Healing

My own version of this, which I use a variant of in all the different games I run (not just TFT) is to have a "death at player's option" range between St 0 and the negative of the character's base St. A character in that range may drop dead at any time, at the option of the controlling player (or the GM, in the case of NPCs), or may continue to live until he heals or recovers. But at the negative of the character's base St or worse (e.g. -11 or worse for a character with St 11) the character instantly and automatically drops dead.

Interesting discussion everyone. I assume you still apply the -3 DX drop at 3 or less ST? With that in mind do you, at ST 0 or less, impose any additional DX penalties?

David O. Miller