Re: (TFT) TFT Healing

In a message dated 9/13/2006 10:18:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
davidomiller@verizon.net writes:

> > My own version of this, which I use a variant of in all the different
> > games I
> > run (not just TFT) is to have a "death at player's option" range
> > between St 0
> > and the negative of the character's base St. A character in that range
> > may
> > drop dead at any time, at the option of the controlling player (or the
> > GM, in
> > the case of NPCs), or may continue to live until he heals or recovers.
> > But at
> > the negative of the character's base St or worse (e.g. -11 or worse
> > for a
> > character with St 11) the character instantly and automatically drops
> > dead.
>
> Interesting discussion everyone. I assume you still apply the -3 DX
> drop at 3 or less ST? With that in mind do you, at ST 0 or less, impose
> any additional DX penalties?

No actually, I don't apply the -3 Dx at 3 St or less.

What I do do is apply a penalty to physical St below St 0: E.g. if a
character with St 12 is reduced to St -2, his physical St for purposes of weapon use,
encumberance, etc, is reduced to St 10.

Erol K. Bayburt
Evil Genus for a Better Tomorrow