(TFT) Re: Physics of bullets

One doesn't have to be a physicist to figure out that bullets don't knock people over, shock or surprise do. Just read police reports, there's many cases of people being shot multiple times and who continue to advance. I checked Google for the one case I know about, but its too old. The guy was shot 8 or 9 times in the chest and kept advancing on the officers. He had to be subdued with nightsticks.

Of course for the mayhem fans out there, I recommend 'The Atlas of Medical Law'? for truly wonderful dinnertime reading.

Jim Eckman