[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Square megahexes Or at least hexes another take
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Square megahexes Or at least hexes another take
- From: Christopher Fuhrman <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:23:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IwRQPbU/lp6vAuCpFzKxaZpa4L8lbEXLCFjtEbYHSShBnPH10ISUktprmaiWNxqCyR3G4rgcKWY/2LYakKkEEpS3ozODHpxUn7Osp1I9HC8bImKqbFmrrtiWF6oVhZ6+/t+gK1k4a5YrUJkszGK5LRjZHBwZHcUYGeQanKDWXYo= ;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- Lloyd Weber <email@example.com> wrote:
> I particularly like the online graph paper site - especially
> because it has
> some information there about the geometric dimensions of a hex that
> I was not
> aware of, namely:
> Given length of a side x...
> Tip to tip across the hex is
> Height of the hex flat side to flat side is 2x(sqrt(3/4)) or about
> Area of the hex is 1.5(x^2 (sqrt(3)) or about 2.56x^2.
Here's another site that delves into some of these dimensional
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body