[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) More on 8 hits
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) More on 8 hits
- From: Christopher Fuhrman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:32:02 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=cj4o3sm3jp8kYWZn+SEb2W9WfKauUqJywBot3nQi1la6Ywi92je1XY+tFVzqYKBHlIH0vUm/apGKsiQaR3k03i0vzt/neNFvpmJ1mESUMO3gsfQNqndTlkbUZxqp8RwGssFaHfYXCXUTN2OUFa5+Rx0Sb83GAHQ51uKDe5lsc9k=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
--- Peter von Kleinsmid <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> That's a hilarious table, since if you follow it literally, then
> apparently figures with ST lower than 10 will be knocked over and
> have -2DX if they take 0 or more damage...
Depends on how you interpret the first line. I'm including it (with
an improved last-column header).
ST Hits to get -2DX Hits to Fall Unconscious ST
1-9 0 0 0
10-29 5 8 1
30-49 10 16 2
50-69 15 24 3
70-89 20 32 4
90-109 25 40 5
each +20 +5 +8 +1
(BTW, I added this to the Wiki
I recently re-read the aerial combat section of Advanced Melee, and
it says that small flying creatures (ST 5 or less) can't be forced to
land by damage. They fight until unconsciousness (effects of damage
on fliers, last page of AM).
I think this is the same meaning of the first line in the table. For
creatures of ST 9 or less, you can't cause a -2 DX penalty, knock
them down or make them unconscious (unconscious == dead).
Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body