Re: (TFT) Dragons of Underearth

John,
Dragons of Underearth is still in publication and on sale from Decision Games:
http://www.decisiongames.com/html/dragons_underearth.html

I have a copy, it's a cut down version of TFT FRP rules (TFT Lite) rather than a scenario or boardgame.

Regards,

Chris Nicole

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/

Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=fd73877604d367fe750c12a6a3be6221