Re: (TFT) Johns Tribute to TFT

UNDER WATER???

This is EPIC!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dwtulloh61@cox.net
  To: tft@brainiac.com
  Cc: David Duncan
  Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 6:37 AM
  Subject: Re: (TFT) Johns Tribute to TFT

  There was a discussion about this topic on this list several years
  ago, you can probably find it in the archives.  I personally always
  thought the Unicorn was somewhere around Shiloh, but I seem
  to recall one person being pretty sure that it was on a place
  called "Skull Island", next to some nuclear power plant there in
  Tennessee ... but that the area is under water now, making the
  search almost impossible.