(TFT) Help me fight spam!

A list member reported to me that he's getting spammed through the list.
A review of the archives shows that there's been some spam making it into
that, but it appears that's because the email address I used to automatically
generate the archives was being mailed to directly by the spammer.  The
end result?  Spam in the archive, but not delivered to the list.

If anyone has reason to believe they've gotten spam from the list server,
please let me know!  I get rabid about this, and want it nipped in the bud.
The best thing you can do to help is to forward the spam to me, preferably
with full headers visible.  They may look like so much chicken scratching,
but I can read them.

Even if the tft@... address is listed as the From or Reply-to addresses,
it may not have come through my server - a clue to that would be the lack
of a (TFT) in the subject line, which is prepended to every email the
server sends to the list.

Thanks!