Re: (TFT) (SFB)

That's exactly what happened with SFB ( and ASL, for that matter ).
People kept coming up with ways to break the system - or trying
to do this, that or the other things and the designers had to amend
or write rules accordingly.

In spite of that, I actually enjoyed reading the 'Term Papers' in the
Nexus magazine.  There are/were some very creative Captains
out there!