Re: (TFT) Killing Joe

OUCH!
I DON'T wanna know.....
yep... theres also flesh involved. The Mythbusters were getting 5 or 6 inches into balistic gel with chineese broadswords. This is actually a depressing subject. I try to work on damage a bit at a time as a result.
Speaking of swords it seems that 30" is pretty standard for length even among seperate cultures and time periods. Even Kali sticks don't get longer than about 3ft.