RE: (TFT) Killing Joe

Well if you put it THAT way...
(hangs head and walks slowly away, tail between my legs and teardrops spotting the ground.... SNIFF)

Of course...
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2000/ShefiuAzeez.shtml
"The ITF specifies that the ball must be between 2= inches (6.35cm) and 2 5/8 inches in diameter and between two ounces (56.7 g) and 2 1/16 ounces in weight"
New Encyclopedia Britannica. 15th ed. 1997.

and

"The ball is a cloth-covered rubber sphere that is generally yellow in color, approximately 2= inches (6.35 cm) in diameter and 2 ounces (56.69 grams) in weight"
Tennis. Americana Online

so we've got around 1/17 of 1 kg at 115MPH and seeing as we're talking a cloth covered, hollow rubber ball and not a 2+ kg lump of steel (elastic/inelastic) I'm not so sure this is falling apart over a tennis serve.

Wouldn't this be kinda like the penny off the empire bit? (ANOTHER Mythbusters! LOL)