RE: (TFT) Killing Joe

Keep 'em comming ;-}

I totally agree
It's a game afterall. Not a Physics Lab.
Mr. Jackson assumed a limit of STR30 for a 'Realistic' game and I think that I can show that this appears in a couple of other aeras (HTHdam and EXP spring to mind just now). And there are other major problems with the data I'm working with now. The Mythbuster test on femurs was a iron pipe across a bare femur (prob dry also. purchased at 'the bone yard' in Frisco) with the pipe placed right across the middle. No flesh to get through. I'll keep tossin it around...