RE: (TFT) Killing Joe, mapping

Water weighs about 62.4 lbs per ft^3 (1kg per liter)
back to Mythbusters the Bulletproof Water episode
A low muzzel velocity weapon (>1000ft per sec) tend to penatrate water to a depth of about 9ft. Fired straight down. But the best data came from the M1 Garand. A 150grain round (aprox 10g) fired at 2800ft per second at a 23deg angle (susposed to be 30deg for ease of math but the adjustment should be right near 25% less than 30deg) penetrated a 1ft square cube of ballistics gel by 4in at a depth of 2ft.
Then Adam made a comment.
"That's just enough to break skin by our calculations"
Hmmmmm