Re: (TFT) Jay just RANTS

> I mention this to give you a quote. I got a CD from 'The Learning
> Company' last month. ...

Okay this is a good example against drinking and posting HOWEVER,....

Too finish the story the cat quotes a law professor from when he was in Harvard as saying;

"...you will find, 15 or 20 years from now, after you have mastered your chosen profession, that your thoughts will return to those things that most intrested you has an undergraduate."

Or something near to that.

I think I'z meaning this as some kinda apology for being a 40 year old who still gives a $#!^ about a silly game.

Maybe I could say it like this.

The small amount of math I truly KNOW is because of these games. I never gave a flying (insert fav. explictative here) about a bloody train heading east at X MPH. Now put a big chunck of my fortune/money on said train and I'll probably ride along PERSONALLY.

[Jay goes NUTS here]

This stuff has more potential than a simple 'beer and pretzels' "passtime"

I'm not the one to bring this msg but these things can be HIGHLY educational.

also has anyone noticed that games (as a whole) have been out-grossing 'movies' for quite a few years now?

Again I wouldn't be posting if I cared about the money, I just hope SOMETHING outta all this babble proves worth KEEPING.