Re: (TFT) Equipment on cards

>> Well this is susposed to be a GAME so I thunked up an idea. I have ALL
>> items in the game listed on index cards instead of on a Character Sheet. I
treat
>>>... max weight. Finally there are Tally Cards for multipuls of the same
type,
>> gold, grain, leaves, etc.

>But this is a genuinely interesting idea. Thank you for sharing it.

CONCUR!

I'm sitting here kicking myself (quite a trick, btw, my office chair will
never be the same again, not to mention my ankle) for not thinking of it.
Cards for the items, cards for the items... duh!  20/20 hindsight.  The
obvious bene I see is that you get to avoid the unsightly endless erasures on
the "Items carried" list.  Pretty soon the paper is grubby and someone is
rewriting his PC sheet again...

Craig B