Re: (TFT) What is a Monster?

On Sep 30, 2007, at 1:31 PM, Jay Carlisle wrote:

Have you ever thought about what it means to have half-orcs? (etc.)

IMHO If the Humans can "BREED" with the susposed "Monsters" then we're not talking about monsters. Wouldn't this be racisim?

When I finally get my TFT adventure written, I plan to have Orcs be just another species of Man--maybe antagonists, maybe friends, maybe player characters if the players are so inclined. I'll leave out what it says in the book about Orcs getting XP for betrayal and losing XP for noble acts.

--Scott