Re: (TFT) Keeping TFT alive and played

>>Kirk wrote:

   >>Perhaps a compilation of suggested house rules for people who
   are new to the system, and maybe a reason why, would keep the
   rules pure but give everyone a chance to contribute what they
   think tweaks the game properly."

>>George wrote:

>>This makes good sense to me.  This way, the original material could
be preserved in their original form.  But we would also benefit from
being able to see, try and test other people's house rules.

>>Now the question becomes how to post them.

+++

People on this list are running things lots of TFT resource places.  We've got
some rules mods running at the TFT wiki:

http://tft.brainiac.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

And there's a yahoo group, and what else?  Chris has a tribute site, there's
the Branya, Joe had one that was gutsy,  who am I missing?  The archives?  I
know that at least a couple of you guys even had indexes of the available
sites?

Oh duh, we need to add an index of TFT resources in the wiki, since people
might find the Wiki first.

Craig