Re: (TFT) Two useful tidbits

Ola!

> I was intrigued by the "Square hexes" discussion and I wanted to
> see how well they work.
> The fruit of efforts can be found here:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~marcgacy/TFT/
> There are two files, one with square hexes in 1 inch and one in 0.75 inch.
> They are PowerPoint files right now, but I could make them PDFs as well.

I got the PDFs.
Intresting stuff...

If you grab the Paperport viewer here;

http://www.nuance.com/paperport/viewers/
2.64mb for Window$

I have my map system scaned in this format curently and would be happy to share those files on request. They average about 400kb an image and include anotations.

I also have those Items on Index cards that I'm in the process of scaning and they also use Paperport right now.

I intend to release all my TFT work as documents on request. I'll post a list of available docs as soon as I dig out of this storm damage.

> Also, in the spirit of the TFT index, I made a comprehensive
> Fantasy Trip Table of Contents.
>
> I arranged it as I figured it would have been arranged as if it were one book.
> It's not perfect, I tried to match the heading styles exactly, but
> that wasn't always feasible (as it seemed that sometimes they were
> flat out wrong) and I didn't always include deep headings. I think
> it actually works pretty well, despite my tinkering.
>
> I did this to make it easier to use the books and also to be a
> springboard for any "plain-language" efforts, as basically a list
> of what needs to be included (but not necessarily using that
> structure).
>
> Let me know what you think and enjoy!
>
> - Marc

Beautiful! With your wonderful TOC and Mr. Liebers (I think?) Index we'll make a book outta these magazines yet! Thank you!

Oh and I'm posting this on the Wiki.
(If you don't mind.)

Jay