(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #973 or who should be banned!

MASSIVE CLIPPERS!!!!!

  I love reading you guys stuff but as soon as I see clips, I'm turned  off.  I feel like the ones (and there are plenty) that do this are  calling me and others reading these posts idiots.  The concept is  to refer not to clip when you are referring to an article on the  list.  It's all right now and then to post a small clip but it is  getting insane with more clip than reference, especially when it comes  to some motor mouths out there.  Sometimes you have important  points but get on with it.
  Poor e-mail etiquette needs to stop.

  Yours in Cidri,

  Justin

Yours,

Justin

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it!  George Santayana 1905