Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #972

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:10:27 -0500
"Cris Fuhrman" <fuhrmanator@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2008 4:45 PM, Ray Rangel <ray.rangel@cox.net> wrote:
> > Uh...I'm confused...am I supposed to clip or not?
>
> As far as I know, there are no rules about the matter on this group.

Rules?  I'm not much for setting up firm rules.  I've always thought that
if everyone followed basic netiquette guidelines and behaved civilly, then
all would be well.  Yep, all this time on the 'net and I'm still an
optimist.

> This issue came up on the list before:
> http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/0702/msg00046.html

I'm still in agreement with that post.  As you can see from this post,
I have a certain style I like to follow.  I have to admit I'm confused as
to whether I'd be castigated for trimming rather than referring.

Honestly, I'm fine with either as long as entire posts (especially digests)
are not being copied wholesale in a reply, even if that's what Outhouse
err... Outlook does by default.